dimarts, 2 d’agost del 2016


THE BEST BEAST

simplemente
aquí estás

TT, you'r    the best

I call you when I need you
When my heart's on fire
You come to me, come to me
Wild and wired
en la puerta ciega del antiguo cuartel, no es cualquier sitio
simplemente ahí 

You come to me,
Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises
And a world of dreams

no pregunto quien
ni lo que quieren representar contigo
simplemente estàs 

Speak the language of love
Like you know what it means
It can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it strong, baby
You're simply the best
Better than all the rest
Better than anyone
Anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart
I hang on every word you say
Tear us apart
Baby, I would rather be dead
In your heart I see the start
Of every night and every day
In your eyes I get lost
I get washed away
Just as long as I'm here in your arms
I could be in no better place
You're simply the best
Better than all the rest

Each time you leave me I start losing control
You're walking away with my heart and my soul
I can feel you even when I'm alone,


Oh, baby, don't let go!
You're the best



You're the best
te lo digo a gritos a ti ,  mientras  tareas en la cocina, hay algo de universal  en letra   y en   la potente imagen de la interpretación  con el caballo
 tiene fuerza
sí, para que todo el mundo se entere
pero vienes  a ver  qué pasa
donde está, preguntas
 y yo simplemente te respondo, en el CUARTEL
no hece falta que haya más explicaciones ni que justifique que esta tarde haya ido  expreso a verla
simplemente mañana la podrían quitar
una cosa así uno no se la puede perder 
 una bestia




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada